- Expertise and Experience : We have a team of professional and experienced structural engineers, and they have handled every project from small-scale to large and complex projects, and our expertise are to handle your project with all structural integrity and safety of it.
- Customer Satisfaction : We always focus on the client's requirements and their satisfaction with work. We always believe in long-term relationships with our clients, and we believe in their satisfaction.
- A Myriad of Services : Our extensive repository of services caters comprehensively to all aspects of construction and renovation. Whether it entails Structural design or project management, we possess the insight and resources to navigate every stage of your endeavor, ensuring a balanced and integrated approach.
Structural Engineering is the essential and most required service, and we at Silicon Engineering Consultant Ltd provide a top-notch provider in providing this service. Structural engineers are mainly responsible for the structures' durability, safety, and functionality. Structural engineers use the principle of mathematics, material science, and physics to develop structural designs.
We have a professional and experienced team of engineers, and with them, we provide detailed drawings, specifications, and whole calculations that will be helpful during the construction process. At Silicon Engineering Consultant Ltd, we handle each structure segment from drafting to modeling, designing, and analysis. Structural Engineering is a highly critical field that demands the utmost precision in designs and drawings, and we always provide a high standard structural drawing.
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Timber / Steel Structure Design
- Structural CAD Drawings
- Structural Frame Calculation
- Masonry design
- Structural Plan Drawing
- PEB Structural Design
- Structural Fabrication Drawing
- Structural Bar bending schedules
- Structural Design Calculations
- Structural Analysis Report preparation
- Pre-stressed & post-tensioned structures design
- Structural Wall Design
- Structural steel detailing and connection design
- Structural design validation
- Design for deteriorated structures
- Composite structure design
- Structure design optimization
- Design of Concrete Structure
Why Choose Us
- Competitive Pricing Structures : We proffer pricing structures that epitomize competitiveness while upholding our work's eminence. We aim to provide cost-effective solutions that seamlessly align with your budgetary considerations, thus optimizing the value of your investment.
- Adherence of Commitments : We diligently recognize for the significance for delivering on time by meeting deadlines, ensuring your project & seamless progression and punctual completion.
- Project Management : Our project managers always ensure that the whole structural engineering process and ensure that the whole project is on track and within the allocated resources.
Experience the difference and embark on a construction journey that exceeds your expectations. Choose us for the professional and dedicated teamwork for your requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Structural Engineer?
Structural Engineering is a type of civil engineering that deals with the structure's durability, Safety, and functionality. It also deals with building bridges, dams, and other infrastructure. Structural Engineers use the principles of physics, mathematics, and material science to develop structure designs.
What does Structural Engineer do?
The structure Engineer ensures the structures' stability, strength, and safety, and the structural Engineer is also responsible for designing the structure. They also collaborate with the architect and the construction team to better understand the whole structure.
What is the role of structural analysis in engineering?
The structural analysis involves loads, asses materials, creating structural drawings, perform calculations for evaluating the response and behavior of the structure under different loads and conditions. It also helps the engineers determine whether the structure is structurally sound and can withstand expected forces.
What are the main challenges in structural engineering?
Challenges that are included in structural engineering are the design structures withstand extreme events like hurricanes, earthquakes, ensuring long-term durability, optimizing the use of material and sustainable practices These are the significant challenges faced by structural engineers.
What is the difference between a beam and a column?
A beam is a horizontal or inclined load-bearing member that carries load primarily by bending. A column is a vertical load-bearing member of the building structure to support the axial loads primarily through compression, and it transfers the load on the foundation downside.
Silicon Engineering Consultant Limited is always ready to communicate and fulfil your needs. We believe in customer satisfaction and in providing the best quality of it. For further information on our Structural Engineering Solutions, feel free to reach us.