- No warranty
- Materials provided by the clients
- Service Requests time
- Usage of Natural Resources
- Time to time inspection of work
Disclaimer Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are legal documents between a provider of a service and a website or app user. This document clarifies and provides boundaries, warranties, and contract principles that govern the relationship between the user and service provider. Please read the terms and conditions of our company Silicon Engineering Consultants Limited. any unlawful activity or purpose that is against our terms and conditions can lead us to take legal action.
This Agreement is a legal document that governs the relationship between you and us. In case of a contravention, the service team has the right to take legal action under the relevant applicable law.
Terms and Conditions
Silicon Engineering Consultants Limited Disclaimer Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Engineering Services.
1. Terms of Payment
Silicon Engineering Consultants Limited provide Free Quotes and answer the queries of our clients
2. Terms Of Services We Provide
Terms of services represent the possibilities of the project and provided services. We will do clear conversations with clients along with Engineers/contractors about the services required as per the client's requested ideas and needs for the project.
Our Service disclaimers are as follows :
3. Completion Of Task
Silicon Engineering Consultants Limited completes the projects on the estimated time, or as early as possible.
4. Attain Conversion
The company shall re-do the work within the time that has been mentioned in the documents. Changes could be made in terms of quantities supplied, specifications made, schedule, and other aspects of the services as described in the quotation.
5. General Desclaimer
This includes some of the policies of the company which include the expiry date. Clients are allowed to ask for adjustments of date before the date has been provided.
6. Legal Formalities
- The contract must be in writing, which affirms the disclaimers clearly
- Inclusive of Consideration - which is embracing what clients will get by agreeing on a contract, such as services, alterations, or other as mentioned in the agreement
- clients should have signed on accepted, or agreed as mentioned in the agreement
7. Conditions Applied
- Information about the client's project is safe with us in terms of maintaining privacy
- No duplication of the data or any part,
- Not disclosing any information, directly or indirectly to any other party without the prior written consent of the company,
- The company permits to view or keep a copy of the work or information provided only for personal use, no commercial usage,
- The company is not responsible for any damages that occur in course of the handling of data, regardless of the extent.
8. Protection of Data sustained
before providing Any information or data to the Silicon Engineering Consultants Limited, you need to confirm that :
- We may use the information to contact you by telephone, post, and via email about other product developments or services that may be relevant to you from time to time.
- All project-based data and personal data which are sent to us, concerning a project or your details, will be treated as personal/confidential by the employees of the company.
9. Governing Law :
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed following the court of law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Alterations in the Website :
Any changes in the format and content of this website may be changed at any time without any prior notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, to update its content, or for any other reason.
Our Contact Details
In case of any queries related to terms and disclaimer, please contact us
By accepting our terms and conditions, you have confirmed that you have read this agreement carefully and understand our policy. We may use provided your personal information for connecting you or other. If you don't want us to collect and process your personal information in the ways described in the policy, You can discuss it with us further. We are only be held liable for the extent of works carried out by The Company.
You hereby accept all the terms and conditions mentioned, out of your free will and consent, and must proceed on!